Bio Ben Gotto Smith
- Ben dove into PR twenty years ago armed only with an LSE degree and a knack for identifying brands’ essence, quickly realising that there was nothing more powerful than a great story, even before our social age.
- In the last five years Ben has taken this storytelling passion and applied it beyond PR and marketing channels to all the business silos of multinational blue chips, running divisions at leading integrated agencies in the UK and Australia such as Exposure and Splendid.
- This included London’s first pop-up hotel, a cider garden at South Bank, the fashion strategy behind Diet Coke’s collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld, Samsung Europe’s female marketing policy and helping Imperial Tobacco future proof against darkening markets.
Bio Louis Halpern
- Starting life as an accountant, Louis’ inner geek led him into digital 25 years before most people even knew it existed; even writing, at a client’s suggestion, the first definitive book about online personal reputation management.
- He’s able to spot emerging global micro-trends and capitalise on them.
- His profound belief is that digital is just one of many tools that build brands and businesses; with the key to success being the story dictating the channels rather than the other way round.
- Working with Louis allows leaders to implement online strategies that drive real world sales, drawing on his deep understanding of the possibilities of digital.